Hey Kris , what are you listening right now?

Suivez et commentez l'actualité de Kristoffer Gildenlöw, le "Krissou" de ces dames... ;-)

Modérateurs: derF, Mr[P], jo

Avatar de l’utilisateurAdmiral Prawn
Crevette venue de l'espace

Messagepar Admiral Prawn » 22 Mai 2006, 15:17

lol, I wanted to ask you the same question...

So, what is your feeling about this "revolution" :lol: ?

Kristoffer Gildenlöw
Bassist Of SalvationBassist Of Salvation

Messagepar Kristoffer Gildenlöw » 22 Mai 2006, 22:03

He-he!
Yeah I saw it. Pretty cool if you ask me.
The Eurovision Song Contest has been a bit too mainstream and dull lately.
Actually I didn't look at it at all (haven't done that for three years actually) but my father called me and told me to turn on the TV.
They are not my cup of tea but someone had to step in and do something, shake it around a bit.
I absolutely didn't think they would stand a chance so it was quite a surprise that they won.

The only bad part would be that so many conservative and uptight people probably get some more ammunition against hard rock.
"You see, that's how they all look like... singing about Satan and stuff!
Quick, cover your ears or you're a sinner"
You know, all these people who thinks Ozzy and MM are spreading evil messages etc. ect. ect.

But then again, maybe they've shown these "tarts" that hard rock can be more than commercial as well, and allowed on the prima Donna stages once in a while.

I'd say!
Hard Rock Hallelujah!!!!
>;p
Peace!

("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
`6_ 6 ) `-. ( ).`-.__.`)
(_Y_.)' ._ ) `._ `. ``-..-'
_..`--'_..-_/ /--'_.' ,'
(((' (((-((('' ((((

AdministrateurAdministrateur

Messagepar jo » 22 Mai 2006, 22:19

It's still hard to believe that french people gave 8 points to Lordi... a heavy rock band ! :D Satan must have something to deal with that, it's such a miracle :lol: (and also a small "revolution" in our narrow minded country...I hope that i'm not dreaming)

I really want to walk on an optimistic path and think that this huge and surprising victory (...292 points 8)) signifies that many people are able to see the irony in Lordi and thus, realize that it's only fun and kickin-ass music and not 5 satan messengers from Finland ;-)

Administratrice

Messagepar Sharon » 23 Mai 2006, 13:09

jo a écrit:I really want to walk on an optimistic path and think that this huge and surprising victory (...292 points 8)) signifies that many people are able to see the irony in Lordi and thus, realize that it's only fun and kickin-ass music and not 5 satan messengers from Finland ;-)

...and furthermore that many people want a change and are fed up with the shit marketing want to sell them...
"Il reste deux catégories d'hommes sur cette plage : ceux qui sont morts et ceux qui vont mourir ! Foutons le camp d'ici !" Colonel Taylor, Omaha Beach, Normandie, 6 juin 1944.

Précédent

Retour vers Kris. News et Actualités